Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
nonamemark nonamemark is offline

Default When I press enter, the text goes down half the page!

This is really annoying me. I'm formating my thesis and when I try to
put a block of text on the next page by pressing enter when it gets to
the bottom of the page it goes about halfway down the next page and I
have to mess around with the position of the curser to get it properly
at the top of the page. Please help, I'm spending too much time on this

--
nonamemark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

nonamemark wrote:
when I try to
put a block of text on the next page by pressing enter when it gets to
the bottom of the page

Just by the way--you probably shouldn't be doing this anyhow. That
system is pretty guaranteed to wind up with breaks in the wrong place
when you circulate the document, edit it, or print on a different printer.