Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Margaret Upton Margaret Upton is offline

Default Smart Tags

I have been reading the section in my book on Smart Tags. Although they
tell you what happens when a smart tag appears and I have gone into
Autocorrect and switched the Smart Tag option all and checked all the boxes,
I am not clear how you get something to be smart tagged !! I have tried
typing roads, names etc and no line appears underneath. Can somebody tell
me what you have to do for something to be smart tagged, would be grateful
for some help please.

Margaret

Smart Tags GayleF Microsoft Word Help 2 June 13th 06 01:40 PM
how to use smart tags Maria C.S. Microsoft Word Help 1 February 23rd 05 09:26 AM
Smart Tags Mark S Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 10:33 AM
About Smart Tags!!! shobha Microsoft Word Help 0 February 18th 05 03:39 AM
smart tags tweetybird New Users 1 February 4th 05 09:23 PM