Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve Steve is offline

Default word 2007 email merge not sending to outlook 2007

I use Excel07 to store my email addresses for email blasts. I type the
letter in Word07 and let the Wizard guide me. I hit the email merge button
and it appears to be working but nothing gets sent from Outlook. Sometimes
it asks me for my permission to send individually, sometimes it works like a
charm, sometimes it does not work at all. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Download the "Express ClickYes" utility that is available as a free download
from:

http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

That will allow you to overcome the prompt for permission which may be what
is causing the issue.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.