DPW

Default How do I create a mail-merge email with an attachment using Word .

I am trying to send a mass mailing to a targeted audience via email using
Word 2003's mail merge function. I would like to attach a PDF file to each
email. I have been unable to figure out how to do this. Any suggestions?

Michael Pazyniak

You cannot, it dosent allow it. See a quote from their website

You can't include an attachment
It's perfectly natural to want to include an attachment in an e-mail message
that you send by using mail merge. For example, you might want to attach a
document that lists all of your coffee roasts. Unfortunately, the mail-merge
process doesn't support attachments.

"DPW" wrote:

I am trying to send a mass mailing to a targeted audience via email using
Word 2003's mail merge function. I would like to attach a PDF file to each
email. I have been unable to figure out how to do this. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sierralightfoot sierralightfoot is offline

Default How do I create a mail-merge email with an attachment using Wo

So, to email merge from access table and attach a file I need to:
1 import data to contact folder (I can't create direct merge from table?)
2 create distribution list from contacts in folder? (I can't merge contacts
in folder?)
3 merge?

"DPW" wrote:

I am trying to send a mass mailing to a targeted audience via email using
Word 2003's mail merge function. I would like to attach a PDF file to each
email. I have been unable to figure out how to do this. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.