Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Diane_at_McCormick Diane_at_McCormick is offline

Default How to print hyperlinked document when printing origin document

I have created hyperlinks to other documents within my main document. I
would like to know if there is a way to automatically print all the
hyperlinked documents when I print the main document.