Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Brenda from Michigan Brenda from Michigan is offline

Default Merge to Email (GroupWise)

User has both Word and Outlook 2002 SP3 and uses GroupWise for email

He is merging data in Word directly to email. However, when he looks at the
email in the Sent Folder, most of them are blank in the To: field. Of 18
recipients, only 4 were sent, the other 16 show nothing in the To: field.

Original data was in a tab delimited file. I converted that into Excel and
had him try it again, but again only 4/18 were actually sent. I have looked
at the file and see no difference in why one was sent and others were not.
Has this been seen before and what can we do about it? He needs to send out
200+ idential emails on a regular basis. Thank you.

--
Brenda