Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ghecko77 ghecko77 is offline

Default Grey line in documnet

There is a grey line in the middle of my book that I am writing and after the
line the pages go back to number one etc. I cannot figure out what the line
is, I can't delete it and it won't go away!! I cannot move text onto the rest
of the page either. Any help would be greatly appreciated on how to get rid
of it!! Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

As page numbering restarts after the line, I'm guessing it is a section
separator.

Change your layout to draft view and see if you can delete it then.

Yves