Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nightshade Nightshade is offline

Default check mark colour

Is there any way to change the colour of the check mark in a checkbox?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Nightshade wrote:
Is there any way to change the colour of the check mark in a checkbox?

Sorry, no, not with a single form field.

If you use the technique at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm
to make fake "checkboxes", and use an EQ field to make the checked box from
two separate characters, you might be able to make the box black and the
check mark another color. I haven't tried it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman