Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Nicol David Nicol is offline

Default Word 2003: direction set by cursor is reversed. How do I reset?

In a Word document (32 pages, created November 2009) direction of cursor is
exact opposite of that indicated by arrows: right goes left, up goes down,
Home goes End, etc. I can't find any mention in Help of how to get make it
normal. It's a right mess!

Does anyone know
1. how to reset?
2. if I have to re-create the document how to copy and paste so that the
reversed cursor is not transferred as well?