Kendall

Default Table--A new column will not show all text even though I have wid.

I added a new column. I chose autofit to contents, and no word wrap. The
first 10 or so characters show up, and then it's blank. When I select the
column, the selection is only about 1", even though I've widened it to over
3". (The width of the selection is the amount of text that it displays.
Doug Robbins

Does the paragraph format have a right indent set?

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Kendall" wrote in message
I added a new column. I chose autofit to contents, and no word wrap. The
first 10 or so characters show up, and then it's blank. When I select the
column, the selection is only about 1", even though I've widened it to
over
3". (The width of the selection is the amount of text that it displays.

Stefan Blom

This could be a case of document corruption. For more, see:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom

"Kendall" wrote in message
I added a new column. I chose autofit to contents, and no

word
wrap. The
first 10 or so characters show up, and then it's blank.

When I
select the
column, the selection is only about 1", even though I've

widened
it to
over
3". (The width of the selection is the amount of text that

it
displays.

Dragging table column resets Sedonakids Tables 0 January 12th 05 01:11 AM
Any way to link text with Figure or Table number? Richard Stanford Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 02:32 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
How do I add a column to a Word table that contains text that wil. Greg Rutherford Tables 2 October 27th 04 10:38 PM