Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
XFEA XFEA is offline

Default Word 2007 Spelling and Grammer in French (France) HELP !

My spelling and grammer checker comes up as Spelling and Grammer: French
(France)

My gosh, I AM in the US.
Under Word options, under the Popular tab in the 'Choose the languages you
want to use with Microsoft Office:" Language Settings...I have only one
"Enabled editing Language" English (US).

The promary editing language is English (US)

As for the system, Start, Control Panel, Date, Time, Language, Regional...
Ihave only English (United States) under regional, and languages English (US)

What gives?
And HOW DO I CHANGE MY WORD SPELLING CHECKER TO CHECK IN ENGLISH (US)

HELP !
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is this in only one document, or in every document, new or old?

You choose the language of some text with Tools Language Set
Language, so select the entire document (Ctrl-A), go to Set Language,
and pick English (US). Then immediately click somewhere in the
document to deselect it, lest you wipe it out accidentally.

On May 8, 12:23*pm, XFEA wrote:
My spelling and grammer checker comes up as Spelling and Grammer: French
(France)

My gosh, I AM in the US.
Under Word options, under the Popular tab in the 'Choose the languages you
want to use with Microsoft Office:" Language Settings...I have only one
"Enabled editing Language" English (US).

The promary editing language is English (US)

As for the system, Start, Control Panel, Date, Time, Language, Regional...
Ihave only English (United States) under regional, and languages English (US)

What gives?
And HOW DO I CHANGE MY WORD SPELLING CHECKER TO CHECK IN ENGLISH (US)

HELP !

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vehawk vehawk is offline

I have the same problem and it's driving me crazy! I'm using Word 2007, but
there is no "Tools" button. I can't find any "tools" or "Language" buttons.
Please help. I hate Office 2007!