Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Robert McN Robert McN is offline

Default Adding a "BCC" to an mailmerged email

I'm using mail merge to send emails to a list of recipients. I'd like to add
an address to the "BCC" field but that option isn't given. I'm using Outlook
2007 with Windows XP. Any suggestions?
Thank you,
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

That cannot be done with Mail Merge "out-of-the-box". It can however be
done with the use of a Visual Basic routine similar to that used in
the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.