Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
FLINT FLINT is offline

Default WHY CANN'T I FIND THE "FROM SCANNER" BUTTON IN MS WORD 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

From the Help item "What happened to the From Scanner or Camera option for
adding pictures to a document?"

The From Scanner or Camera option for adding pictures to a document is not
available in Microsoft Office Word 2007. Instead, you can add pictures from
your camera or scanner by downloading the pictures to your computer first
and then copying them from your computer into Word.
After you download a picture to your computer, do the following:

1 On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Picture.

2 Locate the picture that you want to add to your document, and then
click Insert.

Unquote

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Actually it is still included in Word 2007, though well hidden - see
http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm

From the Help item "What happened to the From Scanner or Camera