Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Montreal Montreal is offline

Default make file folder labels from Excel to Word using Mail Merge

I am trying to make file folder labels using mail merge and my data source is
an Excel spreadsheet. I have three columns. I want the first two columns to
the far left of the label and the third colum to the far right. I've tried
everything when I match fields, but nothing seems to work and I'm not sure if
it is even possible. Could someone take me through the steps? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Put the first field at the left of the cell, the second at a left aligned
tab stop, the third at a right aligned tab stop at the right margin. Clue -
use CTRL+TAB to tab within a table cell.
See also http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm