Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jeff Lowenstein Jeff Lowenstein is offline

Default Multiple email addresses per Mail Merged page

I have a document that I need to send out as a mail merge, but I also need to
send a copy of each mailed page to my boss. Mail merge says the carbon copy
field is not usable. Is there a way to do this so it functions like a CC or
BCC field? If not, is there a way to send each merged document to 2 or more
email addresses?

i.e. Merge page 1 with name and address for Jane Doe. email document to
Jane Doe and Boss 1 ( preferably no reference to Boss 1 in email)
Merge page 2 with name and address for Mary Jane. email document to Mary
Jane and Boss 1 ( preferably no reference to Boss 1 in email)
etc... for the rest of the merged document.

Thank You.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You can do it with a modification of the method used in the article "Mail
Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.