Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Meg - Frustrated Typist Meg - Frustrated Typist is offline

Default Importing contacts from Windows Mail to Word 2007 ?

Is it possible to import contacts from Windows Mail to Word 2007. We just
installed the new office package and am finding I'm still using the old works
program instead.. coz it's works lol..
--
Meg - Frustrated Typist