Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Louise Louise is offline

Default How do I print merged labels which begin anywhere on Avery sheet?

I would like to use an Avery Label (5160) page that is partially used to
print an existing mail merge document. How do I get my merged label document
to begin printing the first label on say the third row, 2nd column?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use the following macro

Macro to set the first label on a part sheet of labels for a label type
mailmerge.
Dim MMMDoc As Document
Dim dsource As Document
Dim dtable As Table
Dim i As Long, j As Long
Set MMMDoc = ActiveDocument
With MMMDoc.MailMerge
If .MainDocumentType = wdMailingLabels Then
If .State = wdMainAndDataSource Then
Set dsource = Documents.Open(.DataSource.Name)
Set dtable = dsource.Tables(1)
i = InputBox("Enter the number of labels that have already been
used on the sheet.", "Set Starting Label")
If IsNumeric(i) Then
With dtable
For j = 1 To i
.Rows.Add BeforeRow:=.Rows(2)