Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mickey D Mickey D is offline

Default Centering Text Box

I am creating a brochure. How do I CENTER the text box (not text) inside of
the columns?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You're wanting a text box centered in a column or a text box centered
between two columns? You can center a text box (or any other drawing object)
relative to the page in one of two ways:

1. On the Drawing toolbar, choose Draw | Align or Distribute | Relative to
Page. Then select the text box and go back to Align or Distribute and choose
Align Center.

2. In the Format Text Box dialog, select the Layout tab, click Advanced, and
on the Picture Position tab set horizontal alignment as Centered relative to
Column, Margin, or Page, whichever is appropriate.

"Mickey D" wrote in message
I am creating a brochure. How do I CENTER the text box (not text) inside of
the columns?

centering text Jeff55 Microsoft Word Help 3 March 5th 07 08:35 PM
centering selected text Edmund Microsoft Word Help 1 April 15th 06 11:27 PM
Centering Text BJG Page Layout 1 September 6th 05 12:06 AM
Text centering [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 07:31 PM
centering text Bill New Users 2 April 10th 05 04:40 AM