Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Hey Graham!

Kudos to you! I got an email from one of my managers. It was titled "Help
Help". He said he lost a Word document. This was sent after I left yesterday
and he gets in after I do. I suspected it was something attached to an email
so I printed your directions for finding lost Outlook attachments. He
arrived a few minutes ago and called me. I went back and asked him what he
was doing. Sure enough, he started with a "boilerplate" for a quality
document, did some editing, was distracted, and PFFT! It disappeared.

I grabbed your instructions and in moments, retrieved his file. Easy-peasy.
You just made me look like a goddess and added a little bit more to my job
security. ;-)

Bless you!!!

--

JoAnn Paules