Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
lisak lisak is offline

Default Change height of one cell in table column

I'm trying to make one cell in the left column of a table higher by inserting
a return at the end of the line. However, this causes its corresponding cell
in the right column to expand accordingly, something I do not want. How can I
fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You cannot make cells in the same row different heights. What you can do is
split or merge cells to create the appearance of different numbers of cells
in a given row.

http://word.mvps.org