allan

Default Incrementing invoice number on word template

I am trying to create a word template that has a number that increments with
each new document created.
So far I have worked from kb212686 and that is fine, but I would like to
have the number so that it is to five signicant digits.
eg
5 would be 00005
101 would be 00101
and so forth
If anyone has got any ideas on how to achieve this I would be very
appreciative to know.
Angelo Campanella

allan wrote:

I am trying to create a word template that has a number that increments with
each new document created.
So far I have worked from kb212686 and that is fine, but I would like to
have the number so that it is to five signicant digits.
eg
5 would be 00005
101 would be 00101
and so forth
If anyone has got any ideas on how to achieve this I would be very
appreciative to know.

I gave up on that format a long time ago. I manually label my invoices
as today's date (05MAR28), suffixed with an A, or B, etc. were I ever to
have the fortune of issuing two invoices on the same date. The presence
of the image in my HD is my CC.

Angelo Campanella