Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AO AO is offline

Default How do I turn off full page viewing as the default mode for e-mail

More specifically, when opening an e-mail attachment, Word 2007 automatically
uses full page viewing mode. Is there an easy way to turn that off so that
the default mode is the regular page viewing mode that I use at all other
times?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Office Button | Word Options | Popular: clear the check box for "Open e-mail
attachments in Full Screen Reading view."

http://word.mvps.org