Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy R Nancy R is offline

Default how can I make an external drive the default for saving documents

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

I wouldn't do that if I were you. With an external drive there is often more
chance on data corruption. But if you insist:

Office button = Word Options = Save tab = Default file location

Yves