Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newuser newuser is offline

Default Encoded Word Documents

We have recently purchased a new pc with windows 7 and have installed the
Microsoft Office software however when I got to open a PDF or word document
from a webpage a file conversion pop up box comes up and asks for me to
select the encoding that makes the document readable but none of them do.
even the windows default doesn't work......