Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dejola[_2_] Dejola[_2_] is offline

Default Turning off auto pagination?

A friend uses MS Office Word Small Business Edition 2003. She sent me the
following question which I cannot help her with. Maybe someone here can help.

--------------

I'm writing several essays as part of the ordination process I am in for the
Episcopal Church.

The pages have to be numbered which is easy. But when I number in the upper
right hand corner, I also need to put my name on the same line...over the the
left. I don't know how to do that.

If I drop down and do the number lower than it normally is, fine, but then I
lose a few lines of writing which I hate because this can't be over five
pages and I need the those lines....

I'm sure it's easy but I just don't know how to do it.

I suggested she type her name on the left and use the space bar to move the
cursor to the right and type her page number. She says she can't do that
because Word automatically sets the page numbers.

Can anyone help?