Pam

Default stubborn page breaks -they're possessed

I find that some automatic page breaks in my 200+page document seem to stick
to a group of lines. I can cut and paste the text and the p. break comes
along too! It's possessed. It means that I have a very short page and have
to go to ridiculous lengths to cut text from below and paste above the break
in order to fill up the page.
I am exhausted from dealing with this! Pls. help. No tables are in the text.
Doug Robbins

Check the paragraph formatting of the paragraphs. Maybe you have some set
to have a pagebreak before them, or keep with next.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP