jillskill

Default When I click on my "FILL" color palette icon a grayed out

Help! -
When I click on my "FILL" color palette icon a grayed out. I need to be
able to use all color options in a fill palette for Word to highlight text in
a document. I can't use the basic "hightlight" colors due to team
preference. I'm not sure how I would have lost this option, I've checked
settings, etc. but still no luck and the Office Online help site does not
address my issue. Thanks mcuh - Helpless in Seattle.