Stonehill

Default How do I insert multiple jpg files in a Word doc and keep file si.

I need to insert multiple (hundreds) of jpg thumbnails into a table in Word.
I have tried doing this with Insert - Field - IncludePicture but even if I
include the field option "Data not stored with document" the file size still
increases by about 600kb for each picture I insert. Any ideas how I can
manage to keep the file size down?
Jezebel

If you need to use hundreds of pictures, Word is not the application to use.
There are plenty of apps that CAN do this well; but there's no way to advise
without knowing more about it.