schooleydoo

Default dl envelope printing problems

Hi,

Had a search around and havent found anything similar which suprises me,
anyway...

select dl envelope from page layout (11cm x 22cm)

wherever you type the address, it always prints at the top of the page?
Graham Mayor

That's how it is intended to work. The envelope address and envelope return
address are positioned with paragraph styles. Download the envelope template
samples from my web site to see how it should be done.

schooleydoo wrote:
Hi,

Had a search around and havent found anything similar which suprises
me, anyway...

select dl envelope from page layout (11cm x 22cm)

wherever you type the address, it always prints at the top of the
page?

schooleydoo

I downloaded the 4 envelope 10 templates, but still when typing the address i
cannot get it into the center of the envelope. Sorry if this is a simple
solution, im kind of new to this. How can i reposition the paragraph style?
If i pull the text box around and go any lower than a certain point, it cuts
off some of the address when printed, but the address is still near the top
of the envelope.