Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Please Help

Default How to divide a page into quarters with the same image repeated?

I need the same flyer, words and graphics, to be repeated 4 times on a page
equally. This allows me to print it off and make two cuts and have a stack
of small flyers to put in hands. I tried the, print 4 to a page print
option. It shrinks the image to the correct size in the top left corner, but
does not repeat the image in the other three spaces, they are blank. I have
Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

If printing four to a page shrinks to the right size you're nearly there.
The option prints four pages on one, not four copies of the same page so you
must make four pages the same.

Copy the one page you have and paste it three times so that the document has
four pages exactly the same - depending on the content you might need to put
explicit page breaks in - then print four to a page and all four copies
should be shrunk one to each quarter of the printed page.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Please Help" Please wrote in message
I need the same flyer, words and graphics, to be repeated 4 times on a

page
equally. This allows me to print it off and make two cuts and have a

stack
of small flyers to put in hands. I tried the, print 4 to a page print
option. It shrinks the image to the correct size in the top left corner,

but
does not repeat the image in the other three spaces, they are blank. I

have
Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:14:38 -0000, "Tony Jollans" My Forename at My
Surname dot com wrote:

If printing four to a page shrinks to the right size you're nearly there.
The option prints four pages on one, not four copies of the same page so you
must make four pages the same.

Copy the one page you have and paste it three times so that the document has
four pages exactly the same - depending on the content you might need to put
explicit page breaks in - then print four to a page and all four copies
should be shrunk one to each quarter of the printed page.

A bit quicker is to leave the document as just one page, set 4 pages
per sheet, and type in the Pages box

1,1,1,1

to get four copies of page 1.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abee

Default How to divide a page into quarters with the same image repeate

Hello

Thank You for your solution - as I have I similar delima - however how would
it work if your wanted three handouts across a A4 Portrait page with a mail
merge.
The end result is that we want three handouts each with a person's name on
it from a list of names. Perhaps there are two questions here - one about
three to a opage and one about this working with a mail merge.

What would you suggest

Thank You

Allister Baken