Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rogal

Default How do I break a page into quarters for a newsletter.

I am trying to develop a newsletter to use at my place of employment but I am
having trouble setting up the template that I would like to use for the
newsletter. I have four different catagories to highlight and would like to
keep them separated. Will someone help. Thank You.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

It's not completely clear what you mean. Do you mean you want the page set
up in four quadrants, for columns, four rows? If not one of those, then it
would help if you could describe exactly what you want. Possible methods
include a large table with four rows, columns or cells; four text boxes; and
4 snaking/newspaper columns.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com