Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Help

Default big paragraph spaces when press enter

I am trying to write a formal letter with default text. Any time i click the
enter button it creates a massive paragraph space. The problem is that my
default text is much
longer than the what the default text entry allows. It is more of longer
paragraph spaces. I have tried formatting of selected text but with no luck

Can anyone help

I am using Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Try the following:

On the Format menu, click Paragraph. Make sure that Line Spacing is
what you want. Verify that Spacing Before and After are both set to
zero.

On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Layout tab. Make sure
that Vertical Alignment is set to "Top".

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP