Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Garry

Default Repeat as header row not working (Word 2003)

Hi All:

Ok, I give up. I do this all the time, but now it doesn't work.

I have a perfectly ordinary table (over several pages) in a perfectly
ordinary Word doc that will not repeat my first row as a header on each
page. Table Properties dialog box has it checked, but nothing.

Any suggestions?

Garry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

Garry,
I have seen this happen with a wrapped table. Go to table - table
properties - table tab - set the text wrap to none. I don't know if it will
help but it's worth a try.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Garry" schreef in bericht
ps.com...

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Word 2003 Table Header Row won't repeat. LindaB Tables 1 March 14th 05 02:39 PM
Table headers Sam Hobbs New Users 12 December 20th 04 07:18 PM