Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GayleF

Default Smart Tags

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003 and I have entered a date in a
document using the Insert Menu and then clicking on the date and time and
then chose the format I wanted and clicked ok, but after word enters it into
the document it doesn't show up as a smart tag. It doesn't have a line under
it showing that is a smart tag. What do I need to do differently?

Thanks,
Gayle

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GayleF

I figured out how to set it up. Dates, Names, Time and a lot of other things
can be set up as smart tags and I finally figured out where to go to set it
up. You just have to check the box for it under smart tags list tab under
tools and auto correction options. Thanks for your reply.

Gayle