Wamiq Ansari

Default How to apply XML element in the document

Hi,

My Smart Document solution defines only one Type called 'Template' in the

schema. What I would like to know is how to apply this XML element to my

word document programmatically? instead of right-click and selecting 'Apply

XML Element'.

Code examples appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Wamiq

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Wamiq,

Generally, questions of this nature should be directed to the office.xml
newsgroup. But I think what you need is the XMLNodes.ADD method. Look it up
in the Help for Word's object model.

My Smart Document solution defines only one Type called 'Template' in the

schema. What I would like to know is how to apply this XML element to my

word document programmatically? instead of right-click and selecting 'Apply

XML Element'.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org