TGS

Default How do I get a blank document page back in word

When I open word it is no longer blank how can I get it back to a blank page?
It has saved from a previous letter
Charles Kenyon

See http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"TGS" wrote in message
When I open word it is no longer blank how can I get it back to a blank
page?
It has saved from a previous letter

Assia

Hi, the document you see is saved in a special directory (out of the
ordinary). I suggest you use the find or search feature, from the start menu,
to find out where is it on your local drive, follow the instructions it is
very easy, you will need the document name, which you can find on the title
bar of the Word window (top of the screen).
Normally we save the documents in the My documents folder or on a disk or CD.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010857991033.aspx this web site is the
Microsoft Office Word web assistance site, I suggest you bookmark it, because
you can use it.

"TGS" wrote:

When I open word it is no longer blank how can I get it back to a blank page?
It has saved from a previous letter

Greg Maxey

TGS,

See: