James Chang

Default printing address labels

Are there any ways for printing avery labels from my exist documents whether
it be Word, Excel or Access? I am trying to not to have to do the copying
and pasting of labels. Thanks.

Jay Freedman

James Chang wrote:
Are there any ways for printing avery labels from my exist documents
whether it be Word, Excel or Access? I am trying to not to have to do
the copying and pasting of labels. Thanks.

Hi James,

Use the mail merge feature, which can use any of those sources (assuming
they're properly formatted) and output to labels. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm and other articles
on that site.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Assia

Hi, you cannot print labels in Excel, but yes you can do it Word or Access.
When you use the mail merge feature in Word you can open a contact list
made in Excel (Excel list/database) and merge it to your new document, or an
Access database made to save your contact info. Make sure you save it where
you can find it easily.
Assia