OHM \( Terry Burns \)

Default Forms on Letters

OK, how do I protect a region of a word document so I can fill in fields in
it, yet leave other parts of the document free for the user. My example is a
letter, where I want users to have to fill in fields, and yet want them to
have free form to write the rest of the letter.

Any Ideas ?

OHM ( Terry Burns ) * Use the following to email me *

Dim ch() As Char = "ufssz/cvsotAhsfbuTpmvujpotXjui/OFU".ToCharArray()
For i As Int32 = 0 To ch.Length - 1
ch(i) = Convert.ToChar(Convert.ToInt16(ch(i)) - 1)
Next
Process.Start("mailto:" & New String(ch))

Answered in another NG. Please do not multi-post.

"OHM ( Terry Burns )" wrote in message
OK, how do I protect a region of a word document so I can fill in fields

in
it, yet leave other parts of the document free for the user. My example is

letter, where I want users to have to fill in fields, and yet want them to
have free form to write the rest of the letter.

Any Ideas ?

OHM ( Terry Burns ) * Use the following to email me *

Dim ch() As Char = "ufssz/cvsotAhsfbuTpmvujpotXjui/OFU".ToCharArray()
For i As Int32 = 0 To ch.Length - 1
ch(i) = Convert.ToChar(Convert.ToInt16(ch(i)) - 1)
Next
Process.Start("mailto:" & New String(ch))

Forms toolbar won't stay on Gladys Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 05 06:23 AM
Forms on Letters OHM \( Terry Burns \) Page Layout 2 December 23rd 04 12:35 PM
Forms Mitch New Users 3 December 6th 04 01:28 AM
customized forms MBKB New Users 1 December 4th 04 05:37 PM
Letters gets changed when copied from PDF Document Ponnurangam Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 04:39 PM