larryhershman

Default how to print gridlines on a calendar in word 2003

I have been trying to print gridlines on a calendar in word 2003. I found how
to show gridlines but not how to get them to print.
--
larry
JulieD

Hi Larry

gridlines don't print - you need to add "borders" if you want to see them
when you print, to do this, select your table (table / select table) and
choose format / borders and shading - click ALL or whatever you want and
then check out the result in print preview.

Regards
JulieD

"larryhershman" wrote in message
I have been trying to print gridlines on a calendar in word 2003. I found
how
to show gridlines but not how to get them to print.
--
larry

TF

Larry

To clarify, gridlines are only on screen lines showing the edges of cells in
tables or Text Boxes, to assist with editing. Printable 'gridlines' are
Borders as Julie has described.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"larryhershman" wrote in message
:I have been trying to print gridlines on a calendar in word 2003. I found
how
: to show gridlines but not how to get them to print.
: --
: larry