Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Conrad D. Farner Conrad D. Farner is offline

Default want cells in a table to copy data from cells in another table

Is there a way to get cells in a table to automatically fill when the data is
entered from a different table in the same document? I have a form that
requires the same data to be entered at the beginning and the end. Rather
than have to enter twice, or unprotect and copy and past, can a formual or
function be used to get the second table to fill-in with the same data from
the first table? I am using fillable form fields in the first table and in
other places throughout the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.