Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
torana_girl77 torana_girl77 is offline

Default two text form fields linked words not appearing in 2nd field

I am trying to do a letter where i have text form fields. I have been able
to link the name in the address to a field called name in the document. what
io can't do is when i type the name in the address it does not update the
link to then show it in the document. I have been able to do it before but
can't remember how. E.G. Attention: Joe Bloggs then address then further
down Dear NAME and it should put Joe in there. It has driven me nuts any
help would be appreciated. thanks