Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default Tracked changes when copied & Pasted are accepted

When I copy a Word document that has tracked changes in it, and paste it on a
blank sheet, all changes have been accepted. I need to show these changes in
this new document, how can I do this. Any help is appreciated.
--
slb
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html .