Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sean Kelly Sean Kelly is offline

Default Formatted: french (France) Showing on printed documents

Some of our users are experiencing an issue wherein after they print
documents that contain both french and english text, a sort of pointer shows
that the french text is formatted: French (France).

This only appears on the printed documents and cannot be seen from documents
that have not yet been printed.

Is there an option somewhere within word that will disable this feature, as
we'd like the french and english to be integrated seamlessly.

Thanks