Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JMClose JMClose is offline

Default Pasting excel tables as picture into work

Why is it when I paste as picture into work from excel, that it removes the
texts colour?

Is there anyway of making it so that it keeps the colour?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WindyRocksIndy WindyRocksIndy is offline

try EDIT / PASTE SPECIAL and select BITMAP

hope that helps.

"JMClose" wrote:

Why is it when I paste as picture into work from excel, that it removes the
texts colour?

Is there anyway of making it so that it keeps the colour?

Pasting Excel cells as "Picture (Enhanced Metafile)" Sam Microsoft Word Help 3 November 26th 07 03:14 PM
When pasting picture in Word, it pastes the frame, and no content paul Microsoft Word Help 1 December 27th 06 03:47 PM
Inserting Tables from Excel in a picture frame in Word. Jørund Tables 1 October 25th 05 08:19 PM
pasting tables Carlos/LMIT Tables 3 April 5th 05 06:41 PM
Pasting a picture Reney Langlois Microsoft Word Help 7 March 31st 05 05:46 PM