Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bradsmih bradsmih is offline

Default Cross referencing

I have a document which has cross referencing within it. If I cross refer
say para 4 to para 1, then insert a new paragraph 1, the original para 1 is
now para 2 - when I update my cross refs, the one in para 4 still refers to
para 1, not the new number 2. This only happens on the first paragraph. Has
anyone come across this before?

--
bradsmih
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have inserted your new paragraph by pressing Enter at the beginning
of the first paragraph, you've gotten it inside the bookmark for that
paragraph. See
http://www.thedoctools.com/index.php...erence_trouble