Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Mullikin Ed Mullikin is offline

Default Tab Stops & Leaders WORD 2007

How do I set tab stops and leaders at two or three places in a line? This
is an "improvement" in 2007 that I could have done without.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It works the same as it did in Word 2003 and earlier. Press Alt+O T (F_ormat
_Tabs) to display the Tabs dialog box. Or, double-click in the bottom half
of horizontal ruler. Or, click the Paragraph launcher (lower right corner of
the Paragraph section in the Home ribbon tab), then click the Tabs button
near the bottom.

Once the Tabs dialog is onscreen... proceed as you did in earlier versions
of Word.

Note: the legacy 2003 keystrokes work for the most part as they did in Word
2003, even though the menus are gone.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible