Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wallace Judd Wallace Judd is offline

Default How do I stop Word 2007 from changing tabs to indents?

I can't seem to find the setting among the myraid of Word options.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the Proofing
category, click the AutoCorrect Options button. On the AutoFormat As You
Type tab, clear the "Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces"
option. Click OK twice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Wallace Judd" wrote in message
news
I can't seem to find the setting among the myraid of Word options.