Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CEC1945 CEC1945 is offline

Default Indents in Office Word 2007

I am using a trial version of Word 2007. I opened a large .rtf and was
editing. Some how I moved a paragraph that was previously indented .39.
Tryng to put it back in line with the rest of the document I find that I can
only set it at .4. Sounds small but it is not in line with the rest of the
indented paragraphs. How do I set the indent to .39? Or, get all of the
other paragraphs that are set at .39 to .4?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The increments that you get when dragging the indent indicators on the ruler
are determined by the document grid. To override the grid, hold Alt while
dragging, which *might* make the task easier.

Alternatively, on the Home tab of the ribbon, in the Paragraph group, click
the dialog launcher button (on the bottom right) to display the Paragraph
dialog box. On the Indents and Spacing tab, set the desired indents.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP