Maria C.S.

Default how to use smart tags

I need to explain in my classroom what smart tags are, and how to use them.
Pat Garard

G'Day Maria,

See Microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...itcolumn08.asp

http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/as...347451033.aspx

Other:
http://www.jegsworks.com/Lessons/wor.../smarttags.htm
(Word 2003)
http://www.devx.com/codemag/Article/18232
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Maria C.S." Maria wrote in message
I need to explain in my classroom what smart tags are, and how to use them.

Applying smart tags? jodie-lee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 3rd 05 10:14 AM
Smart Tags Mark S Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 09:33 AM
About Smart Tags!!! shobha Microsoft Word Help 0 February 18th 05 02:39 AM
smart tags tweetybird Microsoft Word Help 0 February 4th 05 08:15 PM
smart tags ssorgtoille Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 04:28 PM