Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dave Dave is offline

Default Trying to Identify Unusual Character

When I copy email text and paste it into a Word doc, at the end of each
email line I get a (graphics?) character which looks like a small arrow
pointing to the left, with a short line pointing up at the right end of the
arrow shaft.

I was trying to find this in the Find and Replace feature of Word. Does
this character have a name, and is it to be found in Find/Replace?

Thanks much. Appreciate any help
Dave

WinXP SP2 Word(Office)2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout